If you live outside the US we are happy to ship orders internationally, but additional shipping charges are added to our normal shipping rate.
All international orders are placed at the recipient’s risk. You will be sent an email to verify your address and that you understand our shipping policy. We cannot ship your order until you respond to that email. Please make sure that email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org is in your address book so it does not go to spam. If you do not get a shipping confirmation in 3 days check your spam filer or email us!
For orders to Canada:
We ship all items via The United States Postal Service. You can expect your order to arrive in 6-10 days, but because customs has the right to detain packages for as long as they want, we cannot say for certain how long it will take to arrive and the usps.com tracking system is often not updated regularly. For all orders leaving the US, we cannot consider the package lost or missing until it has been 30 days since the shipment was sent.
For all other International Orders:
All packages are are shipped via The United States Postal Service.
You can expect your order to arrive in 1-3 weeks, although it may take as long as four weeks to arrive because customs has the right to detain packages for as long as they want.
Please note that the usps.com tracking system is often not updated regularly. For all orders leaving the US, we cannot consider the package lost or missing until it has been 45 days since the shipment was sent.
PLEASE NOTE! If we ship your order to the address you provide us and is sent back because your address is incomplete, your name is not associated with that address or any other reason that a is not an error on our part, we will not re-ship the package unless you pay for shipping again. We also will not refund shipping costs on returned items that are shipped to the address provided to us by the customer.
And yes, we know these fees are high but that is what we are being charged by the US postal service. Sorry!
For all International orders, please read this carefully:
• We will be as discreet as possible on customs labels indicating the contents as "plastic toy", "silicone molding" "novelty item" or "body lotion", but please note that we must list all items on the customs forms. Your email address and phone number may also appear on the customs form. Wherever possible we will remove items from packaging that could be deemed pornographic (but we cannot remove DVD covers). It is the responsibility of the customer to know whether or not the items ordered are legal in your country. We will not issue refunds or replacements for confiscated items. ( **Sorry, we cannot guarantee playability of DVDs on foreign machines and we will not accept any returns on DVDs.** )
• Items can take up to four weeks or more to arrive. Please allow the full four weeks from date of shipment before contacting us about your order. We cannot consider any package missing until SIX WEEKS has elapsed from the date of shipping.
• Your country may charge a Duty or Tax on this order. We have no control over this fee and it is the responsibility of the receiving party to pay this fee.
We cannot and will not be held responsible for anything that is confiscated by customs or other authorities or any taxes, tariffs or duties that are levied. If customs does not let these items through and they are not returned to us, we will not issue any refunds. Shipping charges will not be refunded under any circumstances.
• The USPS tracking system is often times not updated regularly with international orders, so please note you may not be able to track you order every step of the way. Once we hand the package off the postal service we are unable to tell you any more information then their tracking system indicates. If you have questions about your package once it is in transit, please contact the United States Postal Service at 1800-275-8777 or via email by clicking here. If you order has not arrived within four weeks after shipping date, contact us directly at email@example.com
• We will not process any international orders that do not have the same billing and shipping addresses and we cannot ship incomplete international orders, so if part of your order is out of stock, we’ll notify you and hold the order until it is complete.